Add to Cart
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars. Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
RainSong Neck Options
N2 – The default neck on this model, the N2 is based on a modified “U” profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. While the N2 has a more substantial feel than the N1 neck, it is ergonomically sound and actually results in more efficient transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 has an adjustable truss rod that allows customization of the neck relief to individual preferences.
- Soundboard: All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong'sProjection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at End-pin: 5 inches
- Lower Bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale Length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning Machine: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronic: Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element