Add to Cart
How do you describe RainSong's JM? Three words: loud, loud, and loud. And if that's not enough, it's also loud. This is the largest body RainSong builds. The sheer size, combined with the attributes of Projection Tuned Layering™ make the JM one of the loudest acoustic guitars on the planet. This guitar is loud. We had to say it again. But the JM is not just about power. The narrow waist and some layering refinements specific to the Jumbo soundboard give the JM some real fingerstyle grace. The guitar is strong, but impeccably balanced, with bass, mids and trebles distinct, clear and, dare we say it again, loud.
RainSong Neck Options
NS – A “no cost”option on this model, the NS has the same profile as the N2 neck. However, the NS neck joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response. The NS also has a shorter scale length (24.875”) making it a more comfortable neck to hold and play.
- Soundboard: All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong'sProjection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. - Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at End-pin: 5 inches
- Lower Bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale Length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning Machine: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronic: Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element