Do you know? Some Frequently Asked Questions

  • Union Music is a Fender Authorized Service Center for Amps and Guitars.
  • Union Music will buy or consign your used instrument.  Depending on its condition, we may buy is outright or put it up for consignment (i.e., sell it on your behalf).
  • Union Music is happy to special order any specific gear that you need – if we do not have what you want in stock, we will find it and get it for you at a reasonable price.
  • Are you looking for Sheet Music?  We subscribe to several services and can get you what you need.
  • Do you need boxes to ship gear?  For a small fee, we will find you the perfect packaging to ship.