Pre-owned Weltmeister Accordion
Excellent choice for beginning-intermediate student child approaching 5 ft or for adults preferring a more manageable accordion one size down from full size. Hand made in Germany. Estimated 1970 era. Awesome Bourdeaux finish! Carefully spot tuned and reconditioned to B+ by our accordion technician.
SERIAL # PAPACCORDION2
Pre-Owned Item – It contains wear (light scratches, mild discoloration) associated with prior ownership. Item is well maintained and reconditioned to a A- See Photo’s. Call 508 753 3702 for full description of this item. Any concerns, please ask questions before you place your order.
- 7/8 Size: 37 smooth treble keys;92 bass buttons including diminished chords!
- German Reeds: 4 sets- treble, including bassoon, piccolo and mild musette, as often found on more expensive, professional instruments; 5 sets- bass, departing from contrabass F for deep sounding bass
- Color: Bourdeaux
- Adjustable bass strap
- Air button conveniently located on well vented bass board
- Bellows straps to secure bellows closed when not playing
- Includes original hard case and NEW leatherette adjustable straps
- Price: $798.00 (compare to new actual retail at $2795- Weltmeister Topas IV
NO RETURNS – Accordion is SOLD AS-IS
Ships in a hard case.
Ships within a box.