New Martin T1K Koa Tenor Ukulele
Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great volume. The T1K tenor-sized model features top, back and sides crafted of solid Hawaiian koa, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. The entire body is finished in high quality satin lacquer, and features an applied dovetail neck joint. The T1K Uke is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
This ukulele is kept in our massive walk-in, humidity controlled acoustic room.
SERIAL # 14033
New Item – “Out of Box” and “On Display” on showroom floor. It may contain mild to normal wear associated with being on display. See Photo’s. Call 508 753 3702 for full description of this item. Any concerns, please ask questions before you place your order.
- Model: T1K Uke
- Construction:Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Top Material: Koa
- Top Detail: Plain
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4″
- Back Material: Koa
- Back Detail: Plain
- Back Purfling/Strip:N/A
- Side Material: Koa
- Side Detail: Plain
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 17″
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/32”
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1 23/32”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Tenor Ukulele
- Bridge String Spacing: 1 5/8”
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: Flat
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: Ukulele Clear Fluorocarbon Tenor (M620)
- Knob: White
- Electronics:Not Available
Ships in a box.
Warranty NOT available.
NEED A CASE? JUST ASK! We offer a variety of case options for your new ukulele.