- Built to original 1974 circuit design
- Features AC power jack and on/off status LED
- True bypass
- The MXR Script Phase 90 is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC Brick™ power supply
- SPEED knob controls rate of phase effect
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (indicated by red LED)
- Run a cable from your guitar to the Script Phase 90’s Input jack and run another cable from the Script Phase 90’s Output jack to your amplifier.
- Start with the SPEED knob at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- Rotate the SPEED knob clockwise for a faster phase effect and counterclockwise for a slower phase effect.
- Input Impedance: 470 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Max Input Level: -5 dBV